Our Covid-19 vaccination clinics will be operating similarly to the flu clinics we ran in autumn 2020. We will ensure that social distancing is maintained and that your health and safety, and that of our staff, is protected. We will try to get you in and out of the building as speedily as possible. This may mean you will need to wait outside until your appointment time.
Please click here for the ASTRA ZENECA vaccination details form.
Please click here for the PFIZER vaccination details form.
We need this filled in prior to you having your covid vaccination. If you have a printer, please print this out, fill it in and bring it with you on the day.
If you do not have a printer at home, we will have lots of spare copies and a pen for you to be able to fill out a form when you come to the practice for your vaccination.
Please read the following information:
BEFORE LEAVING THE HOUSE:
- Please bring your completed vaccination form. If not, then please bring a pen with you to complete one at the surgery.
- Attend at your precise appointment time only. If you attend at any other time you will be asked to leave and return at the correct time. We are only allowing a small number of patients in the building at any one time so that we can maintain social distancing.
- Please make sure you are wearing a short sleeved t-shirt underneath any other layers you may be wearing.
- Do not attend if you have a fever, high temperature, sore throat, new or continuous cough or loss or change in sense of taste or smell.
- Please wash your hands before leaving home.
- Please go to the toilet before leaving home. Our toilets will not be open.
- Please bring a face covering.
- Limit your personal belongings.
AT THE CLINIC:
- Come to the car park and wait until your precise appointment time.
- We will ask you to enter the building at the door by the bike shelter and disabled parking spaces.
- One of our team will greet you at the door.
- We will ask you to put on a face mask and use our hand sanitiser.
- You will walk along a corridor towards the main reception area, keeping two metres apart as shown by signs on the floor.
- If you have mobility issues please talk to the member of staff at the door who will be able to help.
- If you need to complete your vaccination form please use one of the tables along the corridor. Please bring your own pen if possible.
- Please remove your outer clothing and roll up your sleeves ready to receive the injection.
- Please read the ASTRA ZENECA vaccine information leaflet found here.
- Please read the PFIZER vaccine information leaflet found here.
- At the front of the queue you will arrive at the main waiting room.
- You will be directed to the next available clinician.
- Please hand the clinician your completed vaccination form.
- Please leave by the main doors leading to the car park.
Thank you from all of the Harbourside team.