Our flu clinics will be operating very differently this year to ensure that social distancing can be maintained and that your health and safety, and that of our staff, is protected. We will try to get you in and out of the building as speedily as possible. This may mean you will need to wait outside until your appointment time.
Please read the following information:
BEFORE LEAVING THE HOUSE:
- Attend at your precise appointment time only. If you attend at any other time you will be asked to leave and return at the correct time. We are only allowing a small number of patients in the building at any one time so that we can maintain social distancing.
- Do not attend if you have a sore throat, new or continuous cough or fever.
- Please wash your hands before leaving home.
- Please go to the toilet before leaving home. Our toilets will not be open.
- Please bring a face covering.
- Limit your personal belongings.
AT THE CLINIC:
- Come to the car park and wait until your precise appointment time.
- We will ask you to enter the building at the door by the bike shelter and disabled parking spaces.
- One of our team will greet you at the door.
- We will ask you to put on a face mask and use our hand sanitiser.
- You will walk along a corridor towards the main reception area, keeping two metres apart as shown by signs on the floor.
- If you have mobility issues please talk to the member of staff at the door who will be able to help.
- If receiving the vaccination via injection please remove outer clothing and roll up your sleeves.
- Please read the information board which gives details about the vaccine.
- At the front of the queue you will arrive at the main waiting room.
- You will be directed to the next available clinician.
- Please leave by the main doors leading to the car park.
Thank you from all of the Harbourside team.