If you are registered with us, you can access online services which allow you to:
- book, check or cancel a flu appointment
There are a number of different providers of online services and we have summarised a few below. It is entirely up to you which provider you choose to use. We do not support any particular app.
|myGP||No website login||myGP iOS app|
myGP Android app
|NHS App||No website login||NHS App for iOS|
NHS App for Android
|Patient Access||Click Here To Book A Flu Appointment||Patient Access iOS app|
Patient Access Android app
How will our flu clinics be running this year?
Our flu clinics will be operating very differently this year to ensure that social distancing can be maintained and that your health and safety, and that of our staff, is protected. We will try to get you in and out of the building as speedily as possible. This may mean you will need to wait outside until your appointment time.
Please read the following information before attending:
- Attend at your precise appointment time only. If you attend at any other time you will be asked to leave and return at the correct time. We are only allowing a small number of patients in the building at any one time so that we can maintain social distancing.
- Do not attend if you have a sore throat, new or continuous cough or fever.
- Please go to the toilet before leaving home. Our toilets will not be open.
- Come to the car park and wait to be directed by our practice team.
- Please wear a face covering.
- Limit your personal belongings.
- We request that only one adult accompanies their child.
Every winter, as part of a yearly national campaign, everyone who is classified as ‘at risk’ is offered a free, seasonal flu vaccination. You may be at greater risk of serious illness should you catch flu and so we recommend that you have the vaccine to protect yourself as soon as possible. We are running regular flu clinics so please call the surgery and book an appointment. If you have any queries then please ask our reception team.
If you would prefer not to receive the flu vaccination this year then please let us know by emailing us with the your name, date or birth and the word ‘DECLINE’ to email@example.com