For more information on support to stay in or find work, please click here to download a leaflet. You can also visit their website here: Bristol Mental Health – Employment Service – Bristol Mental Health
This service offers support to
- find paid work
- become self-employed
- build confidence
- write a CV
- practice interview techniques
- approach employers
- get advice on career development and training
plus much more.
Who can they help?
- has a mental health support need or condition
- is over 18
- wants to find or stay in employment
- lives within the Bristol, North Somerset & South Gloucestershire boundaries – or has a GP in any of those areas.
If you’ve been off work due to your mental health and want to get back into employment, we can help you to do this in a way that’s good for your wellbeing.
If you’re experiencing a mental health problem such as stress, anxiety, depression or other conditions such as bi-polar we can support you to stay in work.
We also work with employers to raise their awareness about mental health in the workplace and what they can do to support their employees.