What we expect from you as a patient:
- To treat all of our staff with respect – we will not tolerate violent or abusive behaviour towards our staff.
- To respect other patients on our premises.
- To be on time for your appointment.
- To notify us as soon as possible if cannot make an appointment.
- To advise us of any change of address or telephone numbers. (Change of detail forms can be downloaded from our website or collected from Reception)
What you should expect from us:
- To deal with you in a respectful and efficient manner at all times
- To ensure that all of our team have appropriate/relevant training and hold appropriate statutory qualifications.
- To maintain your right to privacy and treat your medical and personal details as confidential.
- To give you a full and clear explanation on matters concerning your health and medical treatment.
- To give you access to your medical records as defined by current legislation under the Data Protection Act 1998.
- To notify you of changes concerning the day to day functioning of the practice through posters, the practice leaflet, newsletters and our website.